Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feeding The Ducks

So the kids had been bugging me all week to go feed the ducks. If you know me you know how I feel about animals. I am not a big fan. They freek me out. So I told the kids lets wait tell saturday when your dad will be off and we will go then. It just so happend that my parents were in town and meet us. It has been about four year since I took the Kays to feed the ducks. Back then they would come up to your car the minute you got there and you could barley get out. The kids loved it. I spent most of my time following Jayden around making sure that the ducks didn't get him and that he didn't fall in.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Afton loves feeding the ducks too! I miss St. George. I would love to move back there, but I seriously doubt it would ever happen. Oh well, at least we can visit.

Lyndsi said...

You're a great Mom, Bri! Sounds like they had such fun.