Monday, February 16, 2009

The Cakes


Rob decorating the dump truck. He did the blue and the yellow. Thanks for all your help Rob.

The finshed cake. I think it turned out good. This was the first year that we made the cakes. It was a lot of work. Now I know why we would always just buy them.

The dragon cake. Richard & Jordan were looking on line for cakes and found this one. This one was all Richard. All I did was bake the cake. We ended up useing 3 bags of powder sugar. So much frosting.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Esplin 5 said...

Wow!! They look so good. I can't believe you guys made them. Great job!!

Lyndsi said...

The cakes are so cute! Good work, guys!

Nicole said...

The cakes really did turn out so good. Do you guys want to make Bailey's for her birthday lol

Raelene said...

They look great! It is so much easier to just buy them, but i think they taste better when you make them yourself! Happy birthday Jordan! Hope you had fun at jumpin jacks! (annie told me about it) :)

The Cullimore's said...

Watch out Ace of Cakes! Good work, very impressive --

Mel said...

Wow! I didn't know I had a cake decorated in my family! Good to know!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

That is too funny. Shawn and Parker did this exact dragon cake for the Blue and Gold banquet, it was a hit!