Monday, February 18, 2008
Ski Trip
Are weekend away with no kids. This was the first time in the six years that we went away in the month of are anniversary it was kind of nice not having to wait two month after to go do something We thought that we would go skiing. We haven't been for about six years. We would always go night skiing when we were first married and living in Cedar. That was before the kids. We have always wanted to go again, but I have always been pregnant. It was a great day to go skiing. Richard had so good crashes. I was thinking that I was doing pretty well. I should have never thought that because right after that I crashed and I couldn't get up. It took me about three times to get up. Of course Richard was all the way down the hill. I did miss my kids Richard could have stayed away for one more day, but I was missing my baby. I don't think that my mom would have like it if we would have stayed away longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment