Those
are such cute pictures.. I love it!
We just bought the bedding for our little boy coming in January, we are so excited! Cute pictures!
Richard,I am making our blog private. I sent an invitation to your eatdogg email. If you dont use that one any more then let me know what email to send it to. ThanksDan
Cute !! I miss you guys!! The kids are getting so big!! Hopefully we can see you guys soon!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those
are such cute pictures.. I love it!
We just bought the bedding for our little boy coming in January, we are so excited!
Cute pictures!
Richard,
I am making our blog private. I sent an invitation to your eatdogg email. If you dont use that one any more then let me know what email to send it to. Thanks
Dan
Cute !! I miss you guys!! The kids are getting so big!! Hopefully we can see you guys soon!!
Post a Comment