Hey girl....you need to email me and tell me the scoop. Where are you living? About your cute family? What's up....It's funny that I've seen your sister in a couple of random places but I always thought she was just visiting Vegas.
Holy cow all the kids are so big... Jayden looks like I remember Jordan, I cant beleive it. I miss them so much!!!! Give Kayley a big hug for me and tell her I love her. We will hopefull be home for Christmas so we will get toghter.
What is up, man! This is Derek Cullimore...holy cow it has been forever. I think often about all the fun we had growing up playing sports, hanging out, etc. I found your blog through Dan's blog. Hope all is well. Our blog is derekandmelinda.blogspot.com
Hey! You've got a great little family. Hope all is going well for you guys. Tell your parents and siblings hi from me. Our blog site is arrheniusfamily.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Hey girl....you need to email me and tell me the scoop. Where are you living? About your cute family? What's up....It's funny that I've seen your sister in a couple of random places but I always thought she was just visiting Vegas.
Holy cow all the kids are so big... Jayden looks like I remember Jordan, I cant beleive it. I miss them so much!!!! Give Kayley a big hug for me and tell her I love her. We will hopefull be home for Christmas so we will get toghter.
Richard,
What is up, man! This is Derek Cullimore...holy cow it has been forever. I think often about all the fun we had growing up playing sports, hanging out, etc. I found your blog through Dan's blog. Hope all is well. Our blog is derekandmelinda.blogspot.com
This will be a good way to keep in touch...
DC
Big Rich,
Hey! You've got a great little family. Hope all is going well for you guys. Tell your parents and siblings hi from me. Our blog site is arrheniusfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment